IT Solutions. Computer Services. Here's a list for you.
- Websites. eCommerce. Point of Sale. Customized Apps and Solutions.
- Windows and Mac, workstations, laptops, servers, networks. Microsoft Certified. Apple Certified. All issues IT Support for these platforms.
- Bundled IT data/phone services. Internet, Hosted Voip, Digital Phone services.
- Microsoft Exchange and Hosted eMail Services, including IT Consulting for Microsoft Exchange, Google Mail and Apps, and the best email solutions for you and your operations.
- Wireless networks including WiFi for large homes, WiFi and WiMax for office complexes, multiple buildings and multiple sites.
- SEO- Search Engine Optimization. SMO- Social Media Optimization.
- Online strategy, launches, web project management, web development.
- Wireless Blackberry, Android and iPhone Synch thru Exchange, MobileMe or Google Apps.
- EHR, EPR, HIPAA Compliance, complete medical office automation, electronic medical record systems installed and maintained.
- Great document management solutions for any size business.
- Fun and valuable hands-on tutoring, one-on-one or in groups.
- MAC or PC Training. Training on cloud/web based applications. One-on-One or in groups, On-site at your location.
- Truly automatic backup solutions.
Computer Consulting and IT Support Services.
"Anything, Anytime, Anywhere"
Ethan Feerst, Dylan Stewart, and our team service over 200 businesses and families throughout Los Angeles and Southern California, always with our unique and highly personal style. We handle entertainment companies and celebrities, law offices, retail stores, doctors, dentists, developers and dry cleaners. We work with large and small offices, numerous growing companies, and personal-family-home users. As an on-site provider, we bring our attention and expertise directly to your location. We do the driving, and we love to take our Los Angeles IT Support and Services to locations throughout the region, including Pasadena, the San Gabriel Vallery, the San Fernando Valley, Malibu, Simi, and Agoura Hills. We also provide live remote support to our clients' networks, systems, servers, Macs and PCs wherever they are, including some very far away places.
Our specialty is "Geek Chic" -- everything needed to bring your business, your family and you up-to-the minute with your own personalized Digital Lifestyle. For your small or mid-size company, this means Enterprise-level Fortune 1000 solutions and ultra-high performance on a budget. This is what true IT Consulting and IT Support should be focused on, especially when new solutions and new technologies are emerging so frequently.
"Training On Your Track"
We also offer custom-tailored training and support for all skill levels and all types of personalities; for many industry specific applications, and for the widest range of current programs including Microsoft Outlook, Exchange, Google Apps, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Entourage, Filemaker, Final Draft, iPhoto, iTunes, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Creative Suite, Acrobat, and many others.